Prince Harry Profile
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, was born on 15 September 1984, his full name is Henry Charles Albert David, he is a member of the British Royal Family. His father is Charles, Prince of Wales, and his mother was Diana, Prince of Wale. He is sixth in the line of succession to the British throne.
The Duke of Sussex began his education at Mrs. Mynors Nursery School in west London in 1986. In 1989, he did pre-prep at Wetherby School, in west London. In 1992 he went to Ludgrove School in Berkshire. In 1998 he went on to Eton College. He took his GCSEs and A Levels there. While at Eton College, he was Captain of Games and represented the school at rugby, cricket, and polo, and was a member of the Combined Cadet Force. He left Eton College in 2003 and spent a year travelling to Africa, Argentina and Australia. Once backed in London he joined the Army, in 2005.
He was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Household Cavalry when he completed his training course. He served with the British Armed Forces for ten year, where he took two turns in Afghanistan, one between 2007 and 2009 as a Forward Air Controller, and then in 20012-2014. Between the two turns he completed his Army Pilot’s Course and trained as Apache Pilot, his second turn in Afghanistan was as Apache Aircraft Commander.
In 2014 the Duke of Sussex was transferred to a Staff Officer role in HQ London, where he worked to organize the Invictus Game in London (an event to support retired military personnel that had been wounded, injured and/or sick. In 2015 he went to Australia to gain an appreciation of the Australia Army capabilities and operational environment. He retired that year with the rank of Captain.
Nowadays Prince Harry is Patron of several organizations and spends most of his time supporting Charitable O
Prince Harry Personal Life
He dated Chelsy Davy, the daughter of Zimbabwean, South Africa-based businessman Charles Davy. Davy was present when Harry received his Operational Service Medal for Afghanistan and also attended his graduation ceremony when he received his flying wings from his father. In early 2009, it was reported the pair had parted ways after a relationship that had lasted for five years.
In May 2012, Harry was introduced to Cressida Bonas, granddaughter of Edward Curzon, 6th Earl Howe, by his cousin Princess Eugenie. On 30 April 2014, it was reported that the couple had parted amicably.
On 8 November 2016, Kensington Palace confirmed that Harry was dating Meghan Markle. In September 2017, they made their first public appearance at an official royal engagement, the opening ceremonies of the Invictus Games in Toronto.
On 27 November 2017, Clarence House and Kensington Palace announced that Harry and Markle were engaged. The engagement ring was made by Cleave & Company Ltd. and consists of three diamonds, two of which are from his mother’s jewelry collection.
The engagement announcement prompted much comment about the possible social significance of Meghan Markle becoming a mixed-race royal. The couple married at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, on 19 May 2018.
The Duke and Duchess live at Nottingham Cottage in London, in the grounds of Kensington Palace. They are expecting their first child, who will be seventh in line to the throne, in spring 2019. The couple will move to Frogmore Cottage in the Home Park of Windsor Castle following the birth of their child. Their office will continue to operate at Kensington Palace.
- Prince Harry Net Worth: $40 million as of 2017
- Prince Harry DOB: September 15th, 1984
- Prince Harry is married to Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex
Titles and styles
- 1984–2018: His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales
- Before his marriage, Prince Harry used Wales as his surname for military purposes and was known as Captain Harry Wales in such contexts.
- On 4 June 2015, as part of the 2015 Special Honors, Harry was knighted by his grandmother, the Queen, for “services to the sovereign”, being appointed a Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (KCVO).
- 2018–present: His Royal Highness The Duke of Sussex. In addition to the Dukedom, the titles Earl of Dumbarton and Baron Kilkeel were also conferred on him on the morning of his wedding. He is known familiarly as Prince Harry.
- Hours before the wedding, his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II conferred on him the title Duke of Sussex. He is known in the media nowadays as Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex.
Everything you would like to know about Prince Harry
You should check the links in this page to see all content related to Prince Harry news, videos and photos.
- Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex
- Princess Kate
- Prince William
- Prince Charles
- Queen Elizabeth